Navi

  • Home
  • Updates
  • Articles
  • Tutorials
  • Photo Gallery

Thursday 15 March 2012

2 Weeks of Outstation and I'm back!


Been 2 weeks since I seen my shrimps! and boy, have they grown! 

This is a mix of YFS and Cherry, look at how big they are now, couldn't get a side view yet and I will try to get one later. Their brown pigment have intensified and look a lot better than before.

Grade B CRS strolling by the garden.

This Male Cherry have been in my tank for a really long time. Chilling on top a Mineral rock.

Grade A CRS by the filter mash, I guess the best foods are all found on the intakes :)

And lastly 1 of my bigger BDS. Just love the awesome brown color on them.


I will do more updates once I get organized and I will take more pictures of the new happenings around my tank. Including another berried YFS. Stay tuned!

[Kevyn]