Navi

  • Home
  • Updates
  • Articles
  • Tutorials
  • Photo Gallery

Sunday 25 March 2012

Photo Shoot for the Mama !

And so there I was saying the brownie is always hiding, a very candid shy shrimp and BAM~ there she is, at the front of the tank waiting for me to picture her in this album. 


Ran to my room to get my macro lens and took a few shots of her, only 2 of the lot turn out well before she went back into the hiding.


You can really see that she is really small in size and not very colorful like the others.

Talk about luck, lady Yellow fire shrimp came along as well for a photo shoot. Only a brief moment but more then enough for me to capture a shot of her. A little blurry but that is all I have, only 1 shot. If you look closely you can see the little eyes on the eggs under her belly! CUTE!


And guess who decides to play as well!

Bat man mode Berried Rili.