Navi

  • Home
  • Updates
  • Articles
  • Tutorials
  • Photo Gallery

Sunday 25 March 2012

New Batch of Shrimps

As I have casualties from my CRS batch, I have decided to venture out on a different project this round. So lets see what we have today. 

I'm wondering what will be the name of the plant that are accompanying the shrimps? Anyone care to enlighten me on that?

 Can you make a guess of what is in there?

If you look really closely, there is a berried shrimp in there :)

Okay, enough guess, there are 3 species in my acclimatization squad. They are YFS, Rili and Orange Shrimps (I'm hoping to call them Sunkist) The berried shrimp is a Rili and her eggs color are really cool, seems almost like luminous green.

They are doing their drip bath now and should be ready to venture into the tank in 30mins.

cheers!